First Steps 4K + Siblings
First Steps 4K + Free 4k After School + their Siblings ages 5 through 10 years old, can attend after school care, in partnership with DSS, will extend childcare and after-school scholarships through the SC Voucher Program, for up to 52 weeks, to any siblings, age 0-12, of a First Steps 4K enrolled student.
- For this scholarship program, a sibling is considered any child that lives in the same home as the First Steps 4K enrolled student.
- Sibling scholarships can be applied toward enrollment at any licensed childcare center or afterschool program that participates in ABC Quality, the state’s voluntary quality rating and improvement system.
- First Steps 4K + Siblings increases access to high-quality early care and education opportunities.
- First Steps 4K + Siblings ensures care and education for the whole family, leaving no child behind.
- Families can apply online for both First Steps 4K and First Steps 4K + Siblings at Free4KSC.org.